JORDAN 6 – FRAGMENT
– Client provides base shoe, in deadstock or near deadstock condition. Email us at email@example.com for details on acceptable Jordan 6 shoes, shipping info and estimated time of completion
– Labor on Jordan 6s consists of airbrush work turning white infrared 6s or sport blue 6s into a “Jordan Fragment 1” colorway using custom colors. Fragment logo can be replicated on the upper by request.
FEELGOOD THREADS – STAY CLASSY LA IN ROYAL BLUE
Available sizes: S, M, L, XL & XXL
JORDAN 6 – BLUE SHARKS
– Client provides base shoe, in deadstock or near deadstock condition. Contact us for details on acceptable Jordan 6 shoes, shipping info and estimated time of completion
– Pricing includes labor, materials and python skin only.
– Labor on Jordan 6s consists of complete deconstruction of shoes, airbrushing of back upper and midsole, reconstruction in python, completely sewing the shoes back together.
- Reconstructed in real blue python
- Airbrushed matte blue upper
- Hand painted eyes & teeth
- Royal blue round lace swap
PREMIUM DENIM JOGGERS/TAPERED JEANS – INDIGO/RED
– Dark Indigo denim with a slight satin sheen
– Red front and back pocket trim
– Gold trim zippers
– moto style joggers with biker pleating detailing pocket trim and knees
– Elastic waistband & anklebands allows for breathability, ease of wear & taper around the ankles to feature your sneakers
– Model is wearing a size 32, height 6'1, weight 190 pounds
– Tapered fit option added for those who prefer a standard pant cuff
– Size run from waist 30 – 44, size down recommended for fitted look as the model pictured
Jordan 6 – Ice Cold Customs
– Completely customized using an airbrush to give a factory finish.
– Custom speckles lace the midsole and bottom sole.
– Touch up paint for all colors used will be provided for any slight nicks or scratches
– Iced out bottoms
– Matte clear finish used to protect the paint from chips, dings dents etc.
As always, custom shoes are considered walking art. Sales of custom work is a FINAL SALE. The paint we use is the best in the market and is specifically designed for leather shoes. If you purchase this item, you take the risk of paint chipping or scraping if the owner does not take proper care of the shoes (i.e. hitting the shoes against a concrete curb, these shoes are wearable etc.) . Some pieces that are plastic may have a more difficult time adhering to the paint, but the entire shoe is cleaned, prepared and shot with utmost care, we will not be held responsible after the shoe has been worn. These customs have painted soles and we strongly recommend purchasing a sole defender to protect the paint on the bottom soles.
Jordan 11 – FERRARIS Red Carbon Fiber Reconstruction
– Client provides base shoe, in deadstock or near deadstock condition. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for details on acceptable Jordan 6 or 11 shoes, shipping info and estimated time of completion
– Pricing includes labor & carbon fiber only. If client wants a python reconstruction, additional fee to purchase python hide. Email us for pricing.
– Labor on Jordan 6s consists of complete deconstruction of shoes, airbrushing of back upper and midsole, reconstruction in carbon fiber, completely sewing the shoes back together.
– Labor on Jordan 11s consists of complete deconstruction of shoes, airbrushing of upper, reconstruction of patent leather in carbon fiber, dyeing soles, completely sewing the shoes back together.
– Clients have the option on choosing carbon fiber colors of their choosing. Currently, we have the following colors in stock:
PREMIUM FEELGOOD JOGGERS – RED / BLACK (BRED)
– Limited Quantity Available
– Proudly Produced in Los Angeles, California
– Premium washed cotton twill in red
– Biker influenced knee and pocket trimmings
– Splatter Red/Black pocket liners in front and back pockets
– Deep pockets with matte black finished zippers
– Reinforced elastic waistband and anklebands provide breathability and comfort